Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Amazing Woman, doing Amazing Things


Meet Christina.



I've probably said this to alot of people in my life circle at some point or another, but only becasuse I believe it so deeply. I sincerely believe God allows people to come in your life in a season, through a season, for a season, and some remain in your heart for a lifetime. Some come in so meekly and gently you sometimes forget just how much they have impacted your life. Ive shared many secret things with Christina that I just cannot seem to share with other people becasue I overcomplicate the words. I know she was sent to my life because when I shared lots of these different things I just really and truthfully didnt know her. She was a listening ear, with a wide open heart showing true concern for my feelings with no hidden agenda. She didnt expect anything in return, she was intrigued by the things troubling me, and I was equally intrigued as to why she was so kind, and honestly giving me her undivided, complete attention to such small details in my life.

It was all God. I will never forget our poolside conversation. It has allowed a breakthrough in areas of my life that I thought were impossible, amazing Godly gifts have been the result of your attention to my heart, and Christina, if you are reading this, your willingness to befriend a person like me is just so unexpected to me. Its like Gods love poured out, I just don't understand, I just dont get it, im no special person? Im no celebrity? Its just ugly ole me inside, but you did more than you will ever realize.

She showed me how to love others, and how to do God's will and take advantage of a situation by just saying "Well? Lets pray, April , right here right now."

Christina continues to inspire me, and overwhelm me with love. Her courage, humility, and simple giving basics are that of a true servant and i know thats something that God just gushes over. This amazing woman of God has created a ministry that is so profound I could not help myself, I just had to share it.

~Rejeweled~ was birthed through Christinas courage, and faithfulness to taking old, unsused, and broken jewelry and making it into something, new and repurposed , for Jesus Christ and His cause. So often we think our lives are ugly, rusty, broken, and cant be used anymore, but God takes those pieces, oh how He loves those ugly ragged ole pieces, and He makes beautiful things out of us. Christina truly is doing Gods will, in that she makes one of a kind pieces for the beloved of Christ, whom has made us all one of a kind. So inspiring, so motivating, and this ministry just means so much to me because she goes up to random people, women in stores or wherever she is, and just surprises them with a unique piece that was crafted by her specifically for that special person.

If it's in your heart, and you have some old jewelry you would like her to use for this ministry contact me, and I will get these jewels straight to her.

Thanks for reading friends, and Christina, I love you, you have a special place in my heart forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice, thank you.